Virgin Money Giving
Virgin Money Giving is the official fundraising website for Children with Cancer UK Swim Serpentine.
The great thing about Virgin Money Giving is that it's 100 per cent not for profit. So more money goes directly to your chosen charity.
We know just how much time and effort goes into your training and fundraising, and our aim is to make sure your charity receives even more of the money you raise.
Plus by making it easy for your donors to include Gift Aid, for every £10 you raise, your charity receives £12.15.*
But that's not all, here are some more reasons why Virgin Money Giving should be the fundraising website you choose:
• Your page can be set up in minutes and you can select up to five charities to benefit from your fundraising.
• You can add your own photos, videos and your Twitter feed to your page.
• Sharing your page using Facebook, Twitter or email is simple.
• They share great fundraising tips, provide support and resources throughout your fundraising journey.
• Your friends and family can donate easily with a card or Paypal and leave you messages of support.
• Keeping track of your fundraising when on the move is made easy by downloading the Virgin Money Giving mobile app to your phone.
• Your Virgin Money Giving page is for life, which means you can keep the same web address for every event you take part in, even if it's an egg and spoon race!
*Based on a Visa debit card donation with Gift Aid.